OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Clothes Break

 We are going away for the weekend; since it has been over 90 degrees the last three days, I decided I couldn't delay getting out the summer clothes any longer. I currently have the youngest five almost done and just have James and Ben to do tomorrow morning before I pack for all of us. (We don't swap the older girl's clothes.)


Since I'm tired of looking at clothes, I thought I'd share Julia's "Lucky Day" paper that she did on St. Patrick's day at school -


"Today is my lucky day. I would eat pizza and go to Toys R Us. I would play balloon ball. I would see God. I would get a toy. I would have a car. That is my lucky day." Julia

1 comment:

  1. Love that she put she would see God=)
    Is that a misprint--90 degrees---I thought you lived NORTHward!

    ReplyDelete