OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Saturday Workday


I've been busy enough that I didn't get our Saturday yard clean up properly documented, so I'm just jumping to the end to show you how full our trailer was heading to the dump. I pretty much decided that unless it's the new swing-set or the trampoline, it's getting sold on Craigslist or going to the dump. I've found that the single easiest way to move things is to give them away on Craigslist, then you don't even have to load them!


Here's when JD said, "whoever goes with me gets a soda". (They had to go to the bathroom first.)


This is what really cracked me up -  "bungeed" on farm tag and stick on lights on the rusting through trailer. No one would claim that we don't have class in the country!



1 comment:

  1. We need to do a hyuge garage clean out--driving me CRAZY, but DH is working all the time.
    Ha, our trailer looks about that good. When people on the road see the stickers on the van, they'll know where your money goes, and why you don't have a new trailer=)

    ReplyDelete