OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fall Pictures

I wanted to update my littlest people's 10 x 13 pictures on the wall, so I hauled them outside on Saturday and snapped a few. Here's the best I got of Tori and Julia, not too bad for a few frantic shots. I'm going to use one of Elijah that I took when we were up in the mountains. The older six children haven't changed enough in a year that they are getting replaced yet, maybe in the spring.

Tori will be five next month, which is really hard to believe.

Julia is almost three and a half.


I took the girls for physicals and shots (which was not fun!) yesterday and they are both in the 95% for height and weight! They've come a long way from the malnourished babies in Liberia they were when I got them.

1 comment: