OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Biggest Brother

Elijah is always happy when his biggest brother, Gabriel, comes home from work. Gabriel is homeschooling his senior year of high-school and life-guarding at two pools, so he isn't here enough for Elijah's liking. I snapped these today when Gabriel came in the door.


I'm happy it's the weekend! So is Elijah and Gabriel.

3 comments:

  1. Your family is so beautiful to me!! Its so good to see another family with almost 10 kids like us. People think we are crazy. You are truly living my dream though being on a farm!! We live in the country, but not enough to have farm animals and such. I think your doing a great job!! I pray this info your getting about the Haitian babies works out for you guys!! Leah Beasley -tbarch@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so much alike to me!

    ReplyDelete