OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lunchtime Antics

What could I possibly say to accompany these pictures from lunch yesterday?

I could say that it's unusual for us to eat with Elijah on the table (but that wouldn't be true.)

I'll stick with pointing out that he is the 9th child and we are just enjoying every minute of his babyhood, because we really realize how short it is. That's the truth.

He is our normal center-piece and lunch-time entertainer and he does pretty well at not knocking the dishes to the floor. I guess this is a true testimony to how laid-back I'm capable of being - not in everything, but in the things that don't really matter.

1 comment:

  1. Every meal round the table is a chimps tea party in our house and we only have five! I love the chatting and comeradie. I would hate for us all to sit in silence. I'm really glad you posted this, I don't feel such a bad mother now!

    ReplyDelete