OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Big Kids

My big kids are on their way home; third day of driving from Colorado! While Alei has only been gone a month, it has seemed so much longer since she went to Uganda and back and Gabriel hasn't been home since Christmas! I've been running like crazy in the medical department - James got bit by a poisonous spider and Tori had a tick for a few days, plus  I'm pursuing some new avenues in our on-going children challenges.

Yesterday I declared a no swim team day just so I could try to catch up around the house; it definitely helped to have every one's cooperation. I still have plenty more to do but I'll post some homecoming pictures tomorrow. The little guys are so excited to have their big kids home!

No comments:

Post a Comment