OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quick Update

I've tried for three days to down-load pictures of Julia at swim-team.  I'm not sure if the problem is Blogger or my computer, but I'll have time one of these days to analyze the situation. Other than that, we are plugging on with school and then heading to swim team every afternoon. Julia has been wonderful; in fact, she hasn't had even one second of not paying attention or following instructions! She gets her suit on around noon and then asks every five minutes, "is it 3:30 yet? can we go now?"

Alei leaves CO for NM today, then will head towards Africa tomorrow. I found out today that she actually stops in Ethiopia before heading into Uganda; it just seems like I should be on that flight!

I'm going to try and return this evening to the blog. I really need an assistant that more techno-sauvy than I!

No comments:

Post a Comment