OUR PLANS MULTIPLIED

In the beginning, JD adamantly only wanted two children. I thought that four would be perfect. Once we caught God's vision of putting orphans into families, our plan was multiplied by God. We are currently blessed with 12 children; five biological, six adopted and one more waiting in Ethiopia. Our first adoption was from the U.S., the next three were from Liberia, West Africa, and our last two were from Ethiopia. We are supporting our 12th child in Ethiopia after her adoption could not pass court.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pictures with Geema

I haven't had my camera out much this week, so I made sure that I intentionally took a picture of my Mom and her nine grand-kids on the eve of her departure. She is heading home tomorrow, while JD is heading out for a weeks business trip.

Then we moved that crew over to the 4-wheeler where Aunt Deb and her friend, Luke, were hanging out.

Want to see some behind the scene chaos? There's always plenty of that at group picture time.


It was a nice week with Geema. I just feel bad that she was here for the Reagan crises; she's a huge animal lover, so it was hard on her also.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny. I found your blog through another friend. 9 kiddos, wow! I've seriusly been looking into adopting from Liberia. I think you're a wonderful belssing to your 9 children. Do you guys home-school? You've got beautiful children:)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete